Semolina also called as suji or rava is made from Durum Wheat. Rava provides vitamins like vitamin E and B group hence boosting immunity. It is observed that semolina also helps in weight loss, that is, if you prepare healthy snacks from it and have it with protein-rich and fibre-rich foods. So, here is a lovely delicious dessert semolina pudding recipe for you.
- Milk – 300 ml
- Sugar – 5 tsp
- Semolina – 6 tsp
- Almonds or cashew nuts and raisins for garnish
- Pour the milk into a vessel.
- Add in the sugar and mix well. Bring to boil.
- Now add in the semolina and mix well.
- Cook for around 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Pour into small dessert bowls or a big bowl and top with chopped almonds or cashew nuts and raisins.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve cold.
Get your pack of suji/semolina now-click here
– Recipe by Cheryl Lobo