Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake w/ Maple Glaze
Here’s a real special guest post by a really special person, Brehlie Maryann. She has shared this amazing recipe with the wordanova family. Let’s show her some love ❤️
Starting off with the recipe now, hoping you all will love this.
For the Coffee Cake:
First, cream together
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2/3 cup Sugar or Stevia
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Plant Milk
- 2 cups Flour
For the Glaze:
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine ingredients in the order shown above
3. Pour mixture into a lightly greased bread, cake or brownie pan
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
5. Let cool for about 10 minutes while you make your glaze
6. Use a fork or chopstick to poke holes throughout the top of the coffee cake
7. Brush on the maple glaze, letting it seep into the holes on the top of the coffee cake
8. Let one layer dry before adding another
9. After the glaze has set and the bread has completely cooled, slice & serve!
A sunflower of a human with an old soul and a young heart, Brehlie Maryann, founder and owner of The Soulfillment Approach, is a trained Holistic Life Coach, ED Recovery Coach, Writer & Vegan Food Blogger.
Her goal is to help women master their mindsets, honor their bodies, and free their souls.
For more delicious plant-based recipes and holistic living tips, make sure to check out her website: www.thesoulfillmentapproach.
Facebook Tribe: www.facebook.com/
E-mail: [email protected]