Spicy Sausage Masala
- Chicken Sausages – 6
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Corn kernels – ½ cup
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – ½ tbsp
- Sugar – 1/8 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Water – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cut the chicken sausages into big pieces.
- Cut the onion and tomato. Peel and cut the carrot. Chop the coriander leaves finely.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in the onions and fry till translucent.
- Add in the ginger garlic paste and mix well. Fry for around 30 seconds.
- Add in the tomato and mix well. Fry for around 30 seconds.
- Add in the carrot, corn kernels and cut sausages and mix well. Fry for around a minute.
- Add in 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Add in the red chilli powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Again add in another ½ cup of water. Mix well.
- When it starts boiling well, turn the flame to low and let in cook for around 10 minutes with the wok closed with a lid.
- Turn the flame to high and give it a good mix.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo