Pork Roast Recipe
Mouth watering, easy & delicious pork roast recipe to enjoy the special occasion of happiness with your loved ones.
Pork 1 kg, vinegar, soya sauce, salt, onion, carrots, capsicum, cabbage, double beans, turmeric powder, star anise spice, garlic and pepper powder
- Wash the boneless pork and cut into 1 1/2 inch strips.
- Strain and remove water. Save cooked meat soup.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 3 TSP vinegar, 3 TSP soya sauce, salt to taste. Mix well and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Cook the above pork for 25 minutes, do not cook it very soft.
- Cut onions ( rings), cabbage, double beans, carrot and capsicum into strips,then put this into boiling water , keep it for 3 minutes and remove the same.
- Take the boiled pork and make into thin slices.
- Keep a vessel on fire, add little oil. Add 8 seeds of garlic, one star anise spice and fry the vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced pork and fry for sometime.
- Then, add 2 tsp pepper powder ,5-7 spoons of cooked meat soup.
- Lastly add tomato sauce and little soya sauce.
- Serve hot.
Enjoy the delicious pork roast with your family and friends. If you like our recipe or have any suggestions or queries, let us know in the comment section below.
Have a wonderful Wednesday! ❤️
Recipe by Susan Rasquinha
For more recipes, click here