Monaco Tuna Bites
- Monaco biscuits – 25
- Canned Tuna (Tuna flakes in oil) – 180 gms
- Onion – 1
- Red chilli flakes – ¾ to 1 tsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Tomato Ketchup
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Chop the onion finely.
- Heat a non stick wok. Add in the canned tuna and cook mixing continuously.
- Add in the red chilli flakes and oregano and mix well till all the oil dries up.
- Add in the chopped onion and mix well. Keep aside.
- Evenly apply a coat of tomato ketchup on the Monaco biscuits.
- Top each biscuit with around ½ tsp of the tuna.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
You can shop the ingredients right away by clicking below
Hope you enjoy this delicious snack.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo