Magic Masala Macaroni
Crawling your way through a work loaded week, here’s something instant and delicious to soothe your taste buds and mood. Here’s a mouth watering recipe of magic masala macaroni. It’s super simple so you can make it yourself very easily without anybody’s help and yes! It’s also scrumptious that you will gobble it all up in no time. Here are the ingredients..
- Elbow Macaroni – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic Pasta- 1 tsp
- Maggi Masala–e-Magic powder – 1 sachet
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Maggi Chicken stock – ½ cube
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Mushrooms, sausages or any other vegetable (Optional)
- Boil the macaroni for 8-10 minutes with sufficient water. Add 1 tsp salt.
- Once it is boiled, drain the water, add some more water and drain again. Keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat the butter. Fry the onions till it turns translucent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry well. Add in the tomatoes. Fry well till tomatoes get soft.
- If you are adding Mushrooms, sausages or any other vegetable add them in and fry well until cooked.
- Add the chicken stock and let it melt. Mix well.
- Add in the boiled macaroni and give it a good mix.
- Add the Maggi masala-e-magic powder and the tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe By Chef Cheryl Lobo
For more recipes: click here