Pan Fried Baby Corn
- Baby Corn – 10
- Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/8 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Juice of half a lime
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Wash the baby corn well. Drain all the water and keep aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, salt and lime juice into a thick paste.
- Coat each baby corn well with this paste and keep aside for at least half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. When hot add in the baby corn and fry on all sides till cooked.
- Serve hot.
Get your pack of baby corn now and try this recipe right away!
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo