BABY CORN FRITTERS
- 100 gms baby corn
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Half tsp cumin seeds
- Half tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Wash the corns, cut them half and slit lengthwise.
- Steam the corns in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes. Drain and let it cool
- Make a mixture of gram flour, corn flour, cumin and red chilli an salt with little water.
- Cover the corns with this mixture. Leave it for 15 minutes
- Heat a non stick shallow fry pan, add 2 tbsp oil and fry the corns for 5-6 minutes in medium flame.
Recipe by Pamela Rego
For more recipes, click here