Pan fried Chicken Roast
2 tsp salt,
2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp ghee/ refind oil
1/4 tsp haldi powder
Mix all the above and keep it for 15 minutes.
Since we have all the ingredients piled up in process of a beautiful dish, let’s move on to the most crucial part i.e the method.
- Chop 1 big tomato,1 bunch coriander leaves and 1 sliced onion.
- Keep a vessel add one tbsp ghee or refined oil.
- Add sliced onion and fry till golden brown,
- Now add the tomato and fry well ,
- Then add the bunch of cleaned and washed coriander leaves ( don’t chop). After a minute, add the chicken ,let the fire be full, turn the chicken after two minutes
- After sometime, add 1/4 cup water, sim down the fire and let the chicken cook .
- Keep the non stick pan on fire add 1 tsp ghee .keep the chicken on fire. Add little soup to the pan and fry till golden dark brown chicken is pursued.
- Remaining soup, season with little chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with the chicken.
- Garnish with sliced fried potatoes.(optional)
If you want stuffing follow the below steps
3 boiled egg whites
6 sliced bread
2 tbsp dried grapes
1 cup chicken soup.
1 tbsp ghee
I sliced onion,
- Keep a vessel, put 1 tbsp ghee.
- Fry the onion to golden brown & add raisins,
- Add pieces of bread and fry the bread till it becomes a little crispy
- Then add chopped diced boiled eggs,
- 1 cup salted soup and mix well.
- Finally add little chopped mint leaves, keep it for two minutes & your delicious stuffing is ready to be served.
Recipe by Pearl Fernandes
For more delicious recipes, click here.