- Chicken pieces – 12 medium size
- Chilli powder – 1 heaped tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Corn Flour – 3 heaped tbsp
- Vinegar – 2-3 tbsp (Vinegar must be diluted with water. It should not be very strong)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Clean and wash the chicken pieces. Drain water and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix the chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and corn flour. Add the vinegar to form a thick paste (Do not add water).
- Add in the chicken pieces and mix well.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- When the oil is hot, put in the chicken pieces one by one and fry on high flame till cooked.
- Take out of oil and serve hot.
Recipe by Chef cheryl Lobo
For more recipes, click here