DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
A chocolate brownie is a baked chocolate dessert. Being the chocoholic that I am, this is one of my favourite brownie recipes. These brownies are absolutely amazing with all the crackled crust. They are moist, dark chocolaty, chewy-yet crunchy. They are everything a brownie should be. It’s a super easy recipe to make.
|5.||Dark chocolate||125 gms|
|6.||Cashew nut||75 gms|
|7.||Chocolate essence||As required|
- Toast the cashewnut in low heat.
- Sieve the flour with baking powder and mix it with cashewnut.
- Grate or chop the chocolate.
- Beat the egg well.
- Heat the butter and add the grated chocolate, sugar and beaten egg.
- Then add in the flour along with cashewnut.
- Pour the batter in a greased tray and spread it evenly.
- Garnish with some cashewnut.
- Bake it at 200°C for about 30 minutes.
- 10.Serve it along with vanilla ice-cream and chocolate sauce.
– Klinth Crasta
Instagram handle: @klinthcrasta 🌸
For more recipes, click here