Chinese Chilli Chicken
- Chicken – ½ kg
- Onion – 2 (big)
- Green chillies – 6
- Soya sauce – 3-4 tbsp
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Cut the onions into large cubes and grind to paste in a mixer.
- Slit the green chillies midway.
- In a wok, heat oil. Add in the onion paste and fry well till it gets slightly brown.
- Add in the green chillies and fry well for around 3 minutes.
- Then, add in the chicken pieces and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Let it cook on low flame till the chicken is half cooked.
- Add the soya sauce and mix well. Cook till chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve hot with Noodles or Fried Rice.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo