Your dinner plans are set with this easy to make chicken noodles recipe.
Do try out this recipe and send us the pictures or tag us in your stories
Show some love ❤
- Noodles – 200 grams
- Chicken – 4 pieces
- Onion – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Capsicum – 1
- Salt – 1 tsp + ¼ tsp + ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/8 tsp + ¼ tsp
- Red chilli sauce – 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Chilli Vinegar – 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp
- Oil – ½ tsp + 2 tbsp
- Boil the noodles with 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp oil and sufficient water till the noodles are perfectly cooked. Drain the water and keep aside.
- Boil the chicken with ¼ tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper and sufficient water till the chicken is fully cooked. Let it cool. Once cool, shred into small pieces.
- Chop the onion, capsicum and carrot.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry onion for around 30 seconds.
- Add in the capsicum and carrot and fry well till the capsicum starts to leave out water.
- Add in ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add in the shredded chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add in 1 tbsp red chilli sauce, 1 tbsp chilli vinegar and 1 tbsp soya sauce. Mix well and fry for some time.
- Add in the boiled noodles and mix well.
- Now add in 1 tbsp red chilli sauce and 1 tbsp chilli vinegar and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo