Here’s a mouth watering recipe of capsicum pakoda. It’s super simple so you can make it yourself very easily without anybody’s help and yes! It’s also scrumptious that you will gobble it all up in no time. Here are the ingredients..
- Capsicum – 3 small
- Gram Flour – 6 heaped tbsp
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tbsp
- Salt – ½ to ¾ tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Oil – For deep frying
- Wash and cut the capsicum into big pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the gram flour, red chilli powder, salt and water to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip each piece of capsicum into the batter and coat well.
- Drop in each piece into the hot oil one by one.
- Deep fry till golden brown. Serve hot.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo
To keep yourself updated with my posts, follow my Instagram handle @whatcherylcooked
For more recipes, click here