Street Style Maggi
- Maggi Noodles – 2 cubes + Taste Maker
- Onion – 1 big
- Carrot – 1 small
- Frozen green peas – ½ cup
- Egg – 2
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander Powder – ¼ tsp
- Jeera Powder – ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder – ¼ tsp + 1/8 tsp
- Sugar – 1/8 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Water – 3 cups
- Chop the onions finely.
- Peel the carrot and chop into small cubes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add in ¼ tsp pepper powder and ¼ tsp salt and beat well.
- In a vessel, heat oil. When hot, add in the egg and keep mixing till it gets cooked and slightly brown.
- Take out of the vessel and keep aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder and sugar.
- In the same vessel, add 3 cups water. Once it starts boiling, add in the Maggi taste maker and also the powder mix.
- Add in the carrot, green peas and ¾ of the chopped onion.
- Add in the maggi noodles (Break each cube into 4 pieces) and mix well.
- Let it cook on low flame till the noodles are fully cooked and the carrots are soft.
- Add in the fried egg and mix well.
- Serve Hot. Garnish with the remaining chopped onion.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo
To keep yourself updated with my posts, follow my Instagram handle @whatcherylcooked
For more recipes, click here
Send in your Maggi recipe and get a chance to be featured in my blog.
- Recipe must be sent along with a picture of the dish to email@example.com by 19th June (Tuesday) 12 pm.
- The winning recipe will be posted on 20th June (Wednesday) in Wordanova Cooking Recipes.
- Winner will be selected based on creativity and presentation of the dish.