Sheep Trotters/ Paya Recipe
- Wash the payas thoroughly and boil them in the cooker.
- Grind 4 tomatoes and make puree.
- Slice the green chillies, onions and coriander leaves and keep them ready.
- Keep the vessel on the fire.
- Add oil.
- Put jeera/ cummin seeds,then fry the sliced green chillies.
- Add onions and fry for sometime
- Add chopped coriander leaves,fry nicely.
- Add ginger garlic paste, fry for two minutes,
- Add bafat/ chillie powder, garam masala powder .(Bafat / Chilly Powder can be added as per your requirement)
- Now add tomato puree and fry for 10 minutes.
- Add paya and the boiled paya soup.
- Add salt and haldi powder
- Sim the fire and boil till the gravy becomes thick.
- You can add little venegar and sugar for taste.
The delicious payas are ready,
Serve hot .