Sausage Cheese Omelette Recipe
1. Chicken sausages – 2
2. Eggs – 2
3. Cheese cube – 1
4. Salt – a pinch
5. Pepper powder ¼ tsp
6. Chilli powder – ¼ tsp
7. Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Cut the sausages into thin rounds.
2. Grate the cheese cube.
3. Beat the 2 eggs in a bowl. Add salt, pepper powder and chilli powder.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Pour in the beaten eggs.
5. Keep the flame on low and add in the cut sausages one by one. Spread them all over the egg.
6. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the egg and sausage.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook.
8. Once it is cooked, flip it over to cook the other side.
9. Remove from the pan and serve hot.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo
For more recipes, click here