Prawn Butter Garlic Recipe
Prawn Butter Garlic! Yummm….Who doesn’t love that? Here’s a simple yet mouth watering recipe of Prawn Butter Garlic which is finger licking good.
- Prawns – 10
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 8-10cloves finely chopped
- Spring onions – 2-3 springs finely chopped
- Pepper powder – A pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Lime juice – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Clean the prawns and keep aside.
- Chop the spring onions and garlic cloves finely.
- In a Wok, heat the oil. When the oil is hot, add in the prawns and fry till they are half cooked and leave out water.
- Add in the butter, spring onions, garlic, pepper and lime juice. Add salt if required.
- Fry well until prawns are cooked.
- Serve hot.
Recipe By Chef Cheryl Lobo
For more delicious recipes, click here