Magic Masala Macaroni
Crawling your way through a work loaded week, here’s something instant and delicious to soothe your taste buds and mood.
- Elbow Macaroni – 2 cups
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic Pasta- 1 tsp
- Maggi Masala–e-Magic powder – 1 sachet
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Maggi Chicken stock – ½ cube
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tbsp
- Mushrooms, sausages or any other vegetable (Optional)
- Boil the macaroni for 8-10 minutes with sufficient water. Add 1 tsp salt.
- Once it is boiled, drain the water, add some more water and drain again. Keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat the butter. Fry the onions till it turns translucent.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry well. Add in the tomatoes. Fry well till tomatoes get soft.
- If you are adding Mushrooms, sausages or any other vegetable add them in and fry well until cooked.
- Add the chicken stock and let it melt. Mix well.
- Add in the boiled macaroni and give it a good mix.
- Add the Maggi masala-e-magic powder and the tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Recipe By Chef Cheryl Lobo
For more recipes: click here