Cheese Garlic Bread
- Bread – 5 slices
- Processed Cheese – 2 cubes
- Garlic – 5 cloves
- Butter – 1 heaped tbsp
- Red chilli flakes
- Chop the garlic cloves finely or grate them.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and garlic.
- Grate the cheese cubes and cut each bread slice into two.
- Heat a pan and toast the bread slices on one side till golden brown
- Upturn the slices and turn off the flame.
- Spread the butter garlic mixture over each slice.
- Add generous amount of cheese over it.
- Sprinkle red chilli flakes and oregano.
- Now turn on the flame. With flame on low, close the pan with a lid and let it cook till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo
To keep yourself updated with my posts, follow my Instagram handle @whatcherylcooked
For more recipes, click here