- Carrot – 2 big
- Ghee – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Cashew – ¾ tbsp
- Peel the carrot and grate.
- In a kadai, heat ghee.
- Add in the Cashew and fry till slightly brown.
- Add in the grated carrot and fry well. Let it cook on low flame for some time.
- Add in the sugar and mix well.
- When the carrots starts leaving out water, add in the milk and mix well.
- Keep mixing on high flame till all the water dries up and the carrot halwa gets dry.
And your carrot halwa is ready to be served.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo
To keep yourself updated with my posts, follow my Instagram handle @whatcherylcooked
For more recipes, click here