- Capsicum – 3 small
- Gram Flour – 6 heaped tbsp
- Red chilli powder – ¼ tbsp
- Salt – ½ to ¾ tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Oil – For deep frying
- Wash and cut the capsicum into big pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the gram flour, red chilli powder, salt and water to form a thick batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip each piece of capsicum into the batter and coat well.
- Drop in each piece into the hot oil one by one.
- Deep fry till golden brown. Serve hot.
Recipe by Chef Cheryl Lobo
To keep yourself updated with my posts, follow my Instagram handle @whatcherylcooked
For more recipes, click here