- Bread – 4 slices
- Onion – 4 tbsp
- Capsicum – 4 tbsp
- Corn Kernels – 4 tbsp
- Sausages – 1
- Cheese cube – 1
- Mozzarella cheese – 2 tbsp
- Pizza sauce ( Preferably FunFoods Pasta and Pizza Sauce) – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
(*You can use any other topping like shredded chicken, mushroom, tomato, olives, and jalapeno*)
- Chop the onion in small cubes and capsicum finely.
- Cut the sausages into small pieces.
- Grate the cheese cube and also the mozzarella cheese.
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the sausages. Take out the sausage and keep aside.
- In the same pan add 1 more tbsp oil if necessary and sauté the onion, capsicum and corn on low flame for around half a minute.
- Heat a tawa and toast the bread slices on one side. Once they turn golden brown upturn the bread slices.
- With the flame on low, spread about ¼ tbsp pizza sauce over each slice.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese cubes and grated mozzarella cheese over it.
- Add in the toppings.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese cubes and grated mozzarella cheese on the top.
- Cover with a lid till the cheese melts.
- Finally take out of heat and sprinkle about ¼ tsp oregano and chilli flakes over each slice.
And your bread pizza is ready to be served.
RECIPE BY CHEF CHERYL LOBO